Native Fire Star :

Native Fire Star :
The Fox

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Native Fire Star Intorduction

      Hello everyone and welcome to my NEW Blog.  I am The Native American Fire Star...  I created this new blog to continue on from my old one as a necessary way to protect my "Personal Self" from today's internet wacko's.  I am quite sure that you all know exactly what I mean...  

      As a continuation from my old blog, I will be re-posting "ALL" of my old posts, which will be all updated.  Even some of my videos, exactly as they are.  An exact look from my old blog but with some fresh updated stuff and the removal of my personal info.  These days, you just can't do enough to protect yourself from hackers and evil doers.  

      So welcome...  Or Shall I say...  Welcome back to my world as I rebuild it, improve it and take it in a whole new direction...  For my  loyal long time readers, you know what I am all about and you are familiar with my struggles in life.  For my NEW visitors, I hope you all enjoy your stay as you get to know me and we can all take out life journey's together...  Feel free to e-mail me with any comments, questions and concerns.  I will always do my very best to address you all.  You deserve that.  Thank you all for staying with me and pardon my dust as I rebuild who I am and secure and maintain my digital life !  


Live your Dreams and ALWAYS : Reach for The Stars...  

Native Fire Star  

Native E-Mail  

Fire Plus    

Star Twitter    

No comments:

Post a Comment