Native Fire Star :

Native Fire Star :
The Fox

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

2015 Slow Start

       Wow, January 2015 has just shot right by.  The first month of the year is already at a close and I am not at the fast start that I usually am by this time.   HOWEVER... THAT COULD VERY WELL be because, I don't even feel like trying because I am in a place that I don't want to be and at this point, I am actually here against my own will.  Being the Totally Foxy Virgo that I am, u out can bet your sweet ASS I am about to change that handicap REAL QUICKNESS

       Everyone knows that I am com p lately in love with the country life now.  So, I am looking for that lifestyle aggressively in the Western USA.  My focus is Nevada.  Las Vegas area, Reno, Henderson, where ever...  My point is : It is not mentally, emotionally or physically healthy to stay where I am NOT  comfortable.  Thank GOD it's tax season...  I am about to make some sweet changes in my life and hopefully snag the job of my dreams and live the life I a m meant to live...  We shall see !  I  hope your 2015 got off to a fast start.  Mine is currently at a stand still but not for much longer !  I just need to clean a few demons out of my life then I will finally be free to... LIVE !     

Live your Dreams and ALWAYS : Reach for The Stars...  

Native Fire Star  

Native E-Mail  

Fire Plus    

Star Twitter    

     

No comments:

Post a Comment