Native Fire Star :

Native Fire Star :
The Fox

Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 12, 2018

Beautiful Tiny Home

Beautiful Tiny Home

      This Beautifully built Tiny Home is eye-catching and built very intelligently.  I had to repost it here on my personal blog.  This #TinyHouse is worth my attention and I look forward to having one of my own very soon...  I would do mine on wheels so I can travel and move it anytime I wanted too but this is definitely a good build and has a lot of great ideas.  Check it out at : https://www.treehugger.com/tiny-houses/sowelo-tiny-house.html  


      The original article was written by, Kimberly Mok : https://twitter.com/kimberleymok .  Also, Check out her upcoming book "The Modern House Bus".  Kimberly is definitely my favorite TreeHugger and she has an eye for smart, environmentally friendly living.  BIG THUMBS UP !  To all my fellow TreeHuggers out there, Be safe, live smart and make the world a better place to live for all future generations :)  

Live your Dreams and ALWAYS : Reach for The Stars...  

Native Fire Star  

Native E-Mail  
Fire Plus    
Star Twitter  
FOX-O-GRAM    

No comments:

Post a Comment