Native Fire Star :

Native Fire Star :
The Fox

Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 12, 2018

The Country Fox 3


      Well, I thought it is time to update this blog entry.  I have always been known to have a "Country Heart".  Well...  Since my other blog posts (Country Fox and Country Fox 2), I have had a lot of Positive and Negative experiences while living in both Maryland and Florida (Multiple Times).  I learned a lot.  Bottom line... : I HATE CITY LIFE !  City Life in any other city and state is all the same.  Time to break that DEAD END cycle.  When I think of City Life (in ANY city), all I think of is the crime, trash, the high cost of living, pollution, over-crowded population, traffic jams, noisy neighbors, rude people, drugs, gangs and I'm just getting started...   

 


      For over 2 decades now, I have often evaluated a possible life in North Carolina.  My heart has been beating for a Peaceful Country Lifestyle.  I kept it mostly to myself.  North Carolina offers the perfect blend of a Country life and the city lifestyle.  I'm NOT thrilled with city life anywhere.  However, I can be close enough to "flirt" with the city, without actually living in the city itself.  I want a Country lifestyle and I need fresh air, friendly people who actually care who still have old-fashioned Christian Values, eat fresh food, fruits, and vegetables.  I'm so ready for building a whole new Country life where my life will be completely free of the stressful, expensive, overworked, dirty city life.  City life will definitely burn you out !  I used to love and enjoy life, and I had such a free spirit.  Not so much anymore...  I want that back and to see all that I have been missing in life.  

      I am definitely a Country person at heart.  Also, I truly believe that living in the city caused me to meet ALL THE WRONG PEOPLE IN LIFE !  After all, you can only be connected to those who are in your close surroundings.  I am NOT liking the surroundings that I am in.  Time for a change...  A change of... : EVERYTHING ! 


Live your Dreams and ALWAYS : Reach for The Stars...  

Native Fire Star  

Native E-Mail  
Fire Plus    
Star Twitter  
FOX-O-GRAM    

     

No comments:

Post a Comment