Native Fire Star :

Native Fire Star :
The Fox

Total Pageviews

Friday, October 17, 2014

One Step Closer

      No one EVER said that working 2 jobs was easy  However, it really "IS" PUSHING me closer to my dreams MUCH FASTER !  I am about to become successful.  TRULY SUCCESSFUL.  With every paycheck, I stash a little aside for the building blocks needed to get me to where I want to be in life.  It's just a DAM GOOD FEELING now that I am getting much closer to realizing my dreams and showing the world what I am all about.  

      There is so much that I have secretly kept bottled up inside.  There is so much that I have kept hidden, so that no one spoils my TRUE INNER CORE and deter my dreams.  NOW, It is coming close to time for me to BREAK OUT.  It is NOT FUN at all working 2 jobs.  However, A Fox will do what a Fox gotta do.  

      I have been working dam hard and suffering a lot along the way.  It's all about to pay off... FINALLY !  It's far too long over due too.  I just hope that I have the patience it takes to stay calm while my star is rising.  I know who's always been on my side.  I also remember all those who has turned there backs on my (both past and present)  Soon, Everyone will know my name and exactly who I am, TRULY !  As for right now, just know that I am stacking CA$H and doing what I gotta do.  Let me just put it this way...  Instead of buying a car, I am laying low now, but soon will rise far.  

    
Live your Dreams and ALWAYS : Reach for The Stars...  

Native Fire Star  

Native E-Mail  

Fire Plus    

Star Twitter    

     

No comments:

Post a Comment