Native Fire Star :

Native Fire Star :
The Fox

Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 13, 2014

My Personal Principals

      When I was young, I learned a lot of HARD LESSONS !  I have had a lot of dirty shit happen to me.  I was just an innocent young Fox.  I had a lot of negative people in my life and I always stayed in trouble or was just in the wrong place at the wrong time.  

      Because of all the hard lessons that I learned in life, I developed a FIRM set of personal rules that I live by.  I also never allow anyone to get "Too Close" to me.  My father always told me : Those who are closest to you, are the ones who will hurt you the most.  He was so wise !  True to those words of warning...  EVERYONE who I EVER allowed "IN" to my life has always lied to me, stabbed me in my back, turned on me and hurt me.  

      From this...  Here are my PERSONAL RULES, that I "FIRMLY" live by... : 

1. I Never "EVER" Lend money to anyone, friend, foe or family member.  NO ONE PERIOD. 

2. Never mix business and personal affairs.  

3. Never call people my "Friend", unless they show it, prove it or earn that title. 

4. Never bring a person to the place I live.  Personal security and self preservation is number 1.  

5. Never lend something to someone.  Chances are I will never get it back in the same condition or even if I get it back at all.  

6. Never offer to do anything for anyone.  If asked for assistance, doubt everything told to me and believe even less.  

7. D.T.A. : Don't Trust Anyone and trust a FEMALE even less.  Never trust anyone who says : "TRUST ME" !  

8. Keep my personal opinions and advice to myself unless asked for it first.  

9. Kindness to those who deserve it, NOT wasted on Ingrates.  

10. When I meet someone, Never reveal my true name to them.  I could be talking to a psycho.  

11. Never give my REAL Phone number to anyone.  Always use my Google Voice number, a relay number or a "dummy" number. 

12. I don't tell my troubles to anyone unless I am certain that they are interested in hearing them.  

13. Maintain my privacy and personal security.  

14. When in someone else's home or space, show then respect or leave.  

15.  Do NOT kill or harm animals unless I am attacked.  

16. Be a bother to NO ONE.  If someone bothers me, ask them to stop immediately.  If they don't or refuse, DESTROY THEM !  

17. Never touch ANYTHING that does NOT belong to me.  

18. Never inquire who owns something. Just know it is NOT MINE ! 

19. Never openly discuss my Religious or Political beliefs with anyone other than my chosen mate.  My private views and opinions are just that : "PRIVATE".  

20. Never give false statements about anyone or anything.  If I had to lie about something, just don't answer at all.  I'ts better to have a closed clean mouth, than an open mouth FULL OF SHIT !

21. No longer put other's interests before my own.  They would NOT do the same for me.  

22. If all else fails, DO WHAT's BEST FOR "ME" !

    
Live your Dreams and ALWAYS : Reach for The Stars...  

Native Fire Star  

Native E-Mail  

Fire Plus    

Star Twitter    

     

No comments:

Post a Comment