Native Fire Star :

Native Fire Star :
The Fox

Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 12, 2018

Biblical Issues, Part 2 : Getting DEADLY...



      
The 7 Deadly Sins 

      I wanted to give a little time to post this entry since my last one about The Ten Commandments.  I have been working on this particular entry for a few days in my head BEFORE I tried this because I needed to "Check Myself" so I don't WRECK MYSELF ! 

Seriously !  

      I find that a lot of people don't know the 7 Deadly Sins or even that they exist, much less what they mean.  So, instead of boring you with standard definitions, I will just give you MY take on each one, but NOT in any specific order.  I personally don't believe they are a "SIN" at all.  I just think it is : HUMAN !  I accept it.  I embrace it.  I understand it...

1. LUST (Overly Abundant or misused Sex) : Physical Pleasure.  I am actually all for it.  GOD gave us desires and instincts.  It is for us to use so why not use it ?  Some people say it's temptation.  I just say that we are human beings and it's pure pleasure and I enjoy all that I can and I always will...  Some say Lust, I say : Enjoyment.  You will only live once so live it up !   



2.  ENVY (Jealousy) :  Fuck Eny, I want my own.  I don't give a shit what someone else has, I want what's mine, NOT what YOU have or anyone else...   




3. PRIDE / VANITY :  Well, If looking and feeling good is a sin, then I am guilty as charged and I see nothing wrong with it !  NEXT...   



4. WRATH (Anger) : All I can say is... : PISS ME OFF AND YOU'LL FIND OUT !  SERIOUSLY...  
  

5.  SLOTH (Laziness) : Enough said !  


6.  GLUTTONY : Over Eating, Ultra-Indulgence or over-consumption.  OK, I myself have a few pounds to lose and I know that I should be a little more active.  However, I'm over 40 so FUCK IT !  If you got it : EAT IT !  LOL...     


7. GREED : Corporate and Political Leaders are all 100% GUILTY.  Well...  I'm NOT greedy, but I DO like to have an abundant amount or more than enough of everything.  So, if this is seen as GREEDY, then so be it !!!!  



      So obviously I had just a little bit of humor with this blog entry, but on a SERIOUS NOTE : Stay away from the 7 Deadly Sins.  They are DEADLY SINS for a reason...  They can destroy your life, your body, and your very soul.  Please be careful...   

Live your Dreams and ALWAYS : Reach for The Stars...  

Native Fire Star  

Native E-Mail  
Fire Plus    
Star Twitter  
FOX-O-GRAM    

     

No comments:

Post a Comment